Jewelry Care & Composition
We make pieces that you can wear and love for a long time. All of our pieces are artisan-made brass or silver cores with an 18K gold layer. Like all precious things, some love and care go a long way!
Here's how to take care of your gold jewelry:
- Clean it regularly: wash it with a non-toxic soap and hot water, and scrub it gently with a soft brush. Wash off the soap with clean water and let the pieces air-dry
- Make sure your hands are free of lotions, make-up, and soil before handling your jewelry.
- Do not apply make-up, perfume, or hairspray while wearing gold-plated jewelry.
- Do not swim in chlorinated or salt-water pools while wearing gold-plated jewelry.
- Remove your jewelry before exercising or when sweating profusely to prevent salts from damaging the gold.
- Don't carry the jewelry tossed in a purse or mingled with other pieces to prevent scratching.